Your donation stays in our community, Arlington, Jonesville, Elkin, Ronda, Traphill, Mountain Park, Thurmond, and State Road. The Yadkin Valley United Fund is not part of a national network which means that 100% of every donation supports agencies right here in Surry, Wilkes, and Yadkin counties. Our organization is entirely local with local volunteers and staff, providing service to local people. We take pride in the fact that approximately 90% of our money is distributed to our partner agencies to help meet the needs in our communities and the other 10% is spent locally on administrative/marketing expense. Your donation is truly an investment in your community. Your donation will ensure that education and leadership development programs for our youth continue. Your donation helps:
- families who need food and temporary housing;
- enables the elderly to stay active and receive warm meals;
- assures that emergency services are available day and night through the rescue squads;
- helps provide free health care and assistance to those in need and much more. These are only a few of the services our partner agencies provide.
These programs and many others are possible because of you. With your help we will raise the money needed to meet the needs in our communities. This year our partner agencies need your help more than ever as the need for their services continues to grow while state and local budgets continue to shrink.
Your donation to the Yadkin Valley United Fund is tax-deductible. We are a 501c(3) organization.